As a result of the implementation of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001.2015 and ISO 45001.2018 standards, we inform you that we will proceed to carry out the following communications with your company, when applicable:
1. Initially, in order to become an approved supplier of GLOBAL UNDERWATER SERVICES SL, will be informed of our requirements for your company regarding the supply of products or services. to ensure that you are able to meet our needs and meet our environmental and safety requirements and other legal enforcement requirements.
These requirements will be for companies that will provide services as a subcontractor to GLOBAL UNDERWATER SERVICES SL, as applicable:
- Specific risk assessment of the work to be carried out.
- Signed document of adherence to the subcontractor security plan
- Mode of preventive organization of the Company
- Certificate of guaranteed receipt insurance civil liability
- Medical Fitness in place
- Delivery of Epi´s
- Training and information on PRL by job
- Designation of preventive resource Basic level training In PRL (60 h)
- TC1 and TC2
- Certificate of being up to date with social security
- Certificate of Finance Ministry
- Customer required regulatory or non-regulatory training/ GLOBAL UNDERWATER SERVICES SL Customer required experience/ GLOBAL UNDERWATER SERVICES SL
- Work equipment/instrumentation must comply with declaration of conformity, maintenance reviews, Calibrations…
- Evidence of the correct management of the hazards waste generated
Requirements for supplying companies will be, as applicable:
- Declaration of conformity of product
- Equipment calibration certificates
- User/instruction manuals in Spanish
2. The activity developed by your company can be affected by our management system, as well as our management system being affected by your activity, that is why we send you our policy of quality and environment, so that it is respected at all times.
3. The products supplied will be checked by our operators after receipt, so that they comply with the specifications made in the order.
4. As an approved supplier, you must know that you will be subjected to continuous monitoring, so that any incident in the provision of your services may have a negative impact on your reassessment as an approved supplier of our organization. You must therefore comply with all the legislation applicable to your sector to be able to exercise your activity. Evidence of compliance may be required by our organization at any time.
5. We also request cooperation, if necessary to carry out audits of the 2nd parties at your premises.
Thank you for your collaboration.
April 2022 rev 01